Saturday, 5 January 2013
Broken Line.. Update
After long discussions the surgeons and medics have decided that taking my line out is for the best. If it wasnt for the infection they would have just repaired it but because the infection is serious its best to remove it. Initially it was said I'd go to theatre tonight, instead I have been canulated so I can have my pain relief and antibiotics and it'll be tomorrow or monday that I go when their's more staff around. I'm high risk for anesthetic because of my medical background and more so now because I'm unwell and have the infection in my chest too.