So the Gastro reg has just come to talk to us. He's emailed my neurological consultant to ask him if with my neutrophils being low if it could indicate any kind of diagnosis neurologically wise. He's also spoke to the haematology team about starting on a medication to help prevent infections and get kick start my bone marrow to produce more cells to fight infection, they don't want to start him on it yet without possibly doing a lumber puncher. We are waiting for a phone call back to give us their decision. My Gastro consultant David is also keen to do some scopes and just have a look and make sure there's nothing new going on inside that could be causing problems. He doesn't want to take me to theatre just for that though so if its decided I need a lumber puncher too then I'll be going on Thursday to theatre for scopes, impedance probe passed, and a lumber puncher. If they decide not to do a lumber puncher then I will just have a very mild anaesthetic to knock me out whilst the pass the probe as its thicker than a NG tube that I used to have. My bloods from today have shown a drop in my haemoglobin again and a drop in my neutrophils. We was hoping that these problems were because of me being so poorly with a rare infection but as my numbers aren't improving they want to look into it to make sure there's nothing wrong with my bone marrow with it not producing enough cells to fight infections. I'm still at high risk of catching infections off people so will remain in my little room until its safe for me to come out.