Translate

Friday 4 January 2013

Cubicle Bound.. Afternoon

After moving into the cubicle it took me a good hour to settle. I like to be around people and know that they are there. All my ladies kept coming to see me though, they don't like it when I'm not well, but I still managed smiles for them. Mummy also said they didn't like that i was just sleeping, I never do sleep! My day has consisted of sleep. I've had a few brief moments of being awake and shouting which then tired me out and back to sleep I went. There's very slight improvements in my blood results from this morning.. Slight improvement is better than no improvement, and tomorrow my bloods will be better again. I have been fighting all my life and i'm not going to stop now, although a break would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment