Translate

Friday 8 March 2013

No Changes . .

We've been waiting 2 days to see a consultant about the possibility of trying some dioralyte, still waiting!! They passed messages in to say that we can start it but mummy wants a proper plan in place for it and to know that if things change and I'm not tolerating it it will be stopped immediately and not have to wait for decisions. Mummy also is wanting to discuss things with my consultant about Birmingham because we received a letter from them yesterday summing up the discussion between the consultant and mummy back in December. Things have changed since then and I've also had 2 new lines too! Having problems with my line changes the plans because if it keeps happening my arteries will start to be naughty and play up.
It's been a slow day today, nothing has happened and we haven't seen anybody or been anywhere. Me and mummy watched a film earlier though and we also played some Lego together. I'm just watching a bit of cbeebies now but it's a bit boring. I haven't been in the snoozalin room for a few days but that's because there hasn't been enough staff on to take me in and play.
I've still been needing oxygen at night, it's been for the past week or so. We don't know why, probably just another one of them things we never will know. I've got my sisters, daddy and Dee Dee coming to see me on Sunday which will be nice. We haven't seen them since last Sunday!
I'm now flicking through my telly trying to find something to watch but it's rubbish. Daytime tv!! What ever happened to showing good films??

1 comment:

  1. certainly like your website however you have to test the spelling on several of your posts.
    A number of them are rife with spelling issues and
    I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality however
    I will certainly come again again.

    my page - lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete