Translate

Saturday 30 March 2013

Chocolate Mountain . .

Had a lovely chilled out day today. Was in pain this morning and needed my extra pain relief but once it kicked in i was a lot more settled. Had nice cuddles with mummy this morning whilst we watched a film. Dee Dee, Ellie and Taylor came down for the day. We didn't have any plans to go out because the hour out yesterday really took if out of me. Mummy, Dee Dee and my sisters nipped to tesco whilst Gill sat with me but they wasn't gone long. They got me some new Lego to play with whilst they made Easter treats for my ladies. They had a mountain of chocolate on the floor to work with. They wouldn't let me look at any because I've learnt how to open wrappers!! It took an hour and half to make it but it looked really good. It was a chocolate bouquet, well 2 actually, it was made with over 50 chocolate bars and some haribo jellies. The nurses loved it and were taking pictures of them. After all that it was time for my bag change and night meds. Dee Dee had gone downstairs to pick the curry up from main entrance. We had a party in my room with curry and Ant and Dec, it was fun. Dee Dee and the girls had to go because it was getting late and needed to get back to lack their bags. They're staying in a hotel for 2 nights from tomorrow so that will be nice. Mummy has also planned a special treat for us for tomorrow, not sure where because she won't tells us. We're all looking forward to it though. Best go because clocks go forward so need to go to bed earlier to make sure I get all my sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment