Translate

Monday 10 June 2013

Local People Holding Events To Help Me . .

A few weeks ago there was a football match that had been arranged by Chris Goodwin in New Mills, it was English V Dutch. They were sending buckets around at the event to raise money for me which I thought was lovely of them. They also had a bouncy castle and was doing food. Luckily on the day they had great weather too. The result of the match was 3-3 draw but the Dutch won on penalties. In total they raised £125 for me all to go towards a sensory garden. Thank you so much Chris for arranging the day and also to Neil and Sparky who played. You have never met me but put on an event to help and support me through my journey. I can never thank you enough for your kind gesture but could maybe thank you in person one day when I get home. Thank you once again xx




No comments:

Post a Comment