Translate

Monday 22 April 2013

Enjoying Our Holiday . .

Up to now this Holiday has been good. We went to a farm yesterday, It was called heavy horse farm. Whilst there we went on a bumpy tractor ride I loved it. I was laughing the whole way around. It was really warm in the morning but after dinner it went quite cold so we didn't stay at the farm for too long. When we got back we just played for a whole before bed. I've been sleeping really well whilst here, mummy got some video monitors so she could keep an eye on me whilst I'm sleeping. This morning Dee Dee took me, Ellie and Taylor fir a walk around the site and we also had a little play on the park. I had to go to the hospital for my regular TPN bloods and because my appointment was at dinner time we couldn't really go anywhere so we stayed in for the day. The girls went swimming with daddy so me mummy and dee dee played a game of buckaroo and with my new duplo. After having my bag change and meds mummy, Dee Dee and the girls went over to the arcades so me and daddy had cuddles and watched tv. Daddy's doing a BBQ now so thought i'd catch up with you all and let you know how things are going. Tomorrow we're going to go to Weymouth for the day. We like it there. Hopefully we'll get to go crabbing too.
Best go, it's getting late.












1 comment:

  1. Wow Harvey, sounds and looks like you are having a great time. Enjoy littleman you all deserve it. x x Lots of love Jane

    ReplyDelete